Thursday 1 November 2012

Freshfields

I managed, wrote and edited content for a weekly global employee news channel, creating articles from scratch based on interviews with lawyers and support staff around the world.


I planned and developed content for Freshfields' London 2012 microsite, built to promote and create a buzz around the firm's sponsorship.




I wrote and finessed content for Freshfields' new global website, adhering to strict tone of voice and brand guidelines and adapting copy for different international audiences.


I wrote features for Freshfields' alumni website, interviewing former lawyers who have graduated into all manner of careers, from a cabinet minister to a pioneering female boxer.


I wrote collateral copy for pro-bono campaigns and events supported by Freshfields, such as the Katie Piper Foundation Ball.




No comments:

Post a Comment